We don’t just provide parts - we get fully engaged with our Customers throughout the entire Product Development process – from Design Conception to Prototype, from Prototype to Production. Utilizing our Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) Technology, we are able to create parts from a variety of Production Grade Thermoplastic Materials to manufacture prototype and low volume production part requirements.
"WORLD CLASS QUALITY ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING WITH HOMETOWN SERVICE"
A solid based additive manufacturing process that utilizes Production Grade Thermoplastic materials to build a 3D Model Part, layer by layer.
• 3D CAD Data in STL File format is used to create a math model of the part. This data is then fed into GTechnologies Stratasys Fortus 400MC FDM machine and the process begins.
• The actual material is in filament form, stored in a canister and fed directly to a heated extrusion nozzle. The material is then melted in the heated nozzle and applied, layer by layer onto the build platform to create the 3D Model Part.
• Concept Models: Test fit, form and function and communicate design intent immediately.
• Functional Prototypes: Durable prototypes that can be used for functional testing.
• End Use Parts: Low volume production without the tooling expense and long lead times.
• Manufacturing Tools: Quickly manufacture jigs, fixtures, tooling masters and production tooling without CNC Machining.
• Consumer Products
• The variety of materials that can be used.
• The FDM process allows GTechnologies to produce parts from a multitude of material types and colors: